Once you have a solid base of technique with the various kettlebell movements, the next step is to develop a consistent workout program.
Our classes take away all your guesswork about what to do – all you need to do is login and follow along.
- New classes uploaded 5x per week, Monday through Friday
- Classes are about 45 min long, perfect for your busy schedule
- You only need a few kettlebells to start
- The perfect next step after finishing our Kettlebell Virtual On-Ramp course
- We take care of all the programming and rotating of exercises, so all you need to do is login and be ready to crush your workout
- We include test days where you can really push yourself and objectively measure your progress
Why our Kettlebell Classes?
In our experience, sticking to a workout program is one of the things that people struggle with the most – they get overwhelmed by too many options, and end up either:
- Doing random workouts they find on Instagram or YouTube that have little structure to them, or
- Finding a small number of workouts they know how to do, and just repeat those same ones over and over.
Industrial Strength’s kettlebell classes solve that problem: they give you an ideal balance of enough variety to keep it fun and interesting, with enough structure to keep you moving forward towards your goals.
If you’re like most people, one of the last things you want is to have to think about what to do for your workout that day. In fact, that is one of the most common answers we hear as to why most people don’t workout (or at least aren’t consistent with them) … they tell us that they don’t know what to do. At the same time, everyone knows that consistency is the key to success with a workout program, so finding a solution that helps you overcome your biggest obstacle is key to your long term success.
Consistency is one thing, but let’s not forget that quality matters too. You can be consistent with lackluster workouts and you still will not get much of anywhere. Our classes are programmed and taught by world class coaches, and are specifically designed to deliver an ideal balance of building muscle and getting stronger, boosting your endurance, AND taking care of your joints so that you feel less stiff and creaky. Not only will the workouts help you become stronger and more fit – you’ll develop a body that looks as good as it performs. When paired with a healthy eating these workouts build muscle in all the right places and are ideal for developing a lean, muscular body.
What You Need to Get Started
- You need to know how to do the main six kettlebell movements:
- Swings (two-handed and one-handed)
- Turkish get ups
- Military presses
- *If you’re not there yet, then take the Kettlebell Virtual On-Ramp course first before signing up here.
- You need to have a kettlebell that is of a challenging weight for each exercise. For most people that means 3-4 kettlebells.
- Having at least one matching pair of kettlebells for presses and squats is ideal, but not required.
- Having a pull up bar and/or TRX is ideal, but not required.
- You need an area that has wifi plus enough space to safely do your workouts.
Kettlebell Classes Testimonials
I cannot emphasize how happy I was when Industrial Strength released their On-Demand programming! The classes have been a lifesaver, especially this year. The workouts build like a traditional program and incorporate testing and benchmarks to track your progress… because you are doing the exact same workout as you would be in the gym. Although I wish I could still train at I.S. in person, this has been just amazing.
Industrial Strength’s virtual platform is incredibly effective. I thought it would be hard to get motivated to workout at home by yourself, but their coaches and training videos make the experience feel inclusive and fun. The variety and intensity of the workouts engage and challenge me in positive ways. Overall my stability and strength have improved on so many levels. Their virtual program is awesome!
This program is designed so well. From the daily, weekly or even monthly plans, if you are willing to put in the work, you will definitely see strength improvements!
What You’ll Get
- Unlimited On-Demand Kettlebell Classes! Access to ALL the kettlebell classes we teach in person at Industrial Strength – 5 times per week, Monday through Friday.
- On-Demand Streaming! All the classes get uploaded and will be ready for you to stream at your convenience.
- The workouts are REAL classes that take place in a REAL gym that REAL people just like you do… not some staged thing filmed in a studio somewhere that only has fitness models on camera (P.S. – those fitness models don’t even do those workouts in order to get their bodies).
- You can watch the coach give cues and technique corrections to the in-person class, because if the people in-person are making a mistake then you might be too… and now you will be able to FIX IT.
- You can pull motivation from the other people you see busting their asses in class – because you know it’s hard for you to slack off when you see everyone else pushing themselves hard!
- We take care of all the programming, so all you need to do is login and workout.
- You’ll be able to see a description of each class before you start it.
- We have planned “Test Days” so you can challenge yourself and see how much progress you’re making.