Please review the following User Agreement carefully before using the Industrial Strength Incorporated (Industrial Strength) website, app, or any materials therein.
Industrial Strength strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. By choosing to participate in any Industrial Strength program, you agree to inspect your training space, body, and health and if you believe any part of the program is unsafe or beyond your capability, you agree not to participate.
If you experience any adverse health effects or health emergencies while participating in any Industrial Strength program, please immediately cease participation and contact your physician. Dial 9-1-1 in case of an emergency.
Industrial Strength is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in any Industrial Strength program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself. You agree to release and discharge Industrial Strength, its instructors, trainers, directors, officers, employees and volunteers (the Releasees) from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of any Releasees negligent acts or omissions.
By agreeing to these terms:
1) you fully recognize that there are dangers and risks to which you will be exposed by joining and participating in the athletic training; weight-lifting; kettlebell; group fitness; at-home training regimen; collective mixed martial-arts, including but not limited to jiujitsu and kickboxing; and any other fitness or exercise activity offered by Industrial Strength (collectively, the “fitness and exercise programs”).
2) You are assuming the risk of serious and permanent bodily injury, illness, disease, mental distress, and harm by participating in dangerous activities including but not limited to: joint locks, high-impact throws, chokes, strikes, intense physical training, weight-training, complex movements under load, and other similarly dangerous activities. The seriousness of harm that you may suffer could result in permanent disability, death, or severe economic losses.
Users can terminate their account and stop using the OnDemand service at any time by doing the following:
- By using the tools provided for account termination on this website.
- By directly contacting email@example.com.
- Termination will take effect on the subsequent billing date.
- No refunds will be granted for Virtual On-ramp.
Account suspension and deletion
Industrial Strength reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or delete at any time and without notice, User accounts which it deems inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms.
The suspension or deletion of User accounts shall not entitle Users to any claims for compensation, damages, or reimbursement.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE WARNING, WAIVER, AND RELEASE, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO IT, AND KNOWING THIS, I AGREE VOLUNTARILY AND WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE. I AGREE TO PARTICIPATE KNOWING THE RISKS AND CONDITIONS INVOLVED AND DO SO ENTIRELY OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
I UNDERSTAND THAT BY PRESSING THE SUBMIT AND CONFIRM BUTTON BELOW, THIS APPLICATION WILL BE STAMPED WITH TODAY'S DATE AND AUTHORIZED BY ME AS IF I HAD SIGNED MY SIGNATURE.